Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fun times

Last week my friends and I went to Tillamook and we visited the Cheese and Ice-Cream factory. It was my version of paradise. That, and spending the day to the sounds of Anamaria's cooing. Ah.


Cheese samples? You've got me under a spell....


It was soooo crowded. I can't believe how many people go to see that factory.


We got two scoops of ice cream. EACH. Now let me tell you, I LOVE ice cream. But I couldn't finish all of it! My lips went numb!


Here's why I love my friends. If Anamaria wants to try something, they let her. No big deal. It's not the end of the world if she tastes a tiny bit of ice cream! I love how relaxed they are. So normal and calm and patient. They're great parents....it's hard to believe it was just the two of them ten months ago!



I have a thing for souvenir shops. Can you tell?





That's all!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Mmmm, all that ice cream is making me crave some for myself! Looks like you all had a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...