Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mandie and Matt's April 30th Wedding

When I first met Mandie and Matt, I KNEW I would love shooting their wedding. But when the big day arrived, I found myself welling up with tears every ten minutes. There's so much love in between Mandie, Matt and their quirky daughter....so much kindness and happiness.
I felt so fortunate to be a part of their wedding and I couldn't be more certain that on that day, in that hotel, we were in the presence of true love.





















Matt and Mandie - Congrats! I hope your married life will be filled with love, passion and happiness!

6 comments:

Diana said...

these are JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Melody said...

Thank you for the beautiful pictures of my sisters wedding. You did a remarkable job capturing this forever special time for her.

Mandy said...

You truly are an amazing person and an amzing artist. You truly touched our family and friends. We are so happy to have you share in our special day. You are a wondeful lady and I would recommend you to everyone. Matt and I and our family love you to pieces. Thank you.

Irene said...

I am so happy you like them! I can't wait for you to get the rest of the pictures! I think it's safe to say I've fallen madly in love with you guys also...and your amazing, funny family! :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are just admazing. Thank you for making her day even more special. Their love for each other is just admazing and you so showed it in your talent of photography..Thank you. Enjoyed spending the day with you
DeeDee

Irene said...

Hi DeeDee! I enjoyed spending the day with you also! :) Everyone at the wedding was just so sweet and kind and welcoming to me.....I didn't want to leave! Mandie and Matt have a way of surrounding themselves with great people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...